We are an Anglo-Nordic, top tier specialist intellectual property law firm with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Nottingham and London. We advise clients internationally on the full spectrum of IP issues, including dispute resolution, commercial and licensing, patent protection and brand protection.
We have technical specialism across a range of sectors, including biotechnology & pharmaceuticals, chemistry, electronics & computing, designs & engineering, and clean technologies. Our dispute resolution and commercial team provides advice to clients on high profile, complex intellectual property litigation and gives specialist advice on IP-related contracts, and related commercial and regulatory issues.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious IP lawyer to join the Stockholm office of our fast growing cross-office team, which currently comprises 10 IP lawyers, and support staff, working closely with about 60 qualified patent and trade mark attorneys (including 8 qualified patent attorney litigators).
We offer a fun, friendly and collegiate work environment, and the opportunity to be involved in interesting and complex IP work for blue chip clients.
- be an intellectual property specialist lawyer;
- be 2-5 years qualified (in Sweden);
- have a strong academic background (preferably with a post-graduate qualification in intellectual property law or equivalent);
- ideally have a technical, scientific or mathematical background;
- be experienced in providing advice on both contentious and non-contentious matters;
- have strong commercial awareness;
- have excellent communication skills;
- have the desire to work hard in a growing and highly committed team of other IP specialist lawyers.
We can offer:
- Competitive salary rates
- Private Medical Healthcare
- A work environment that provides a unique combination of British and Scandinavian values
- The benefits of a small, growing office paired with the infrastructure of a larger firm
- An exciting range of clients and complex patent cases
- The opportunity to build long-term relationships with direct clients and establish your own network for business development
- Independence and client responsibility at an early stage
- Flexible working policy / remote working options / maternity leave / parental leave tailored to meet our employees’ needs