European Qualified Patent Attorney
Potter Clarkson is an award-winning, top-tier firm of patent and trade mark attorneys and IP lawyers and one of the largest full service intellectual property practices in Europe.
The firm is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth, with rapid expansion across our European locations including establishing offices in London and Copenhagen, and moving the Stockholm office to larger premises. We are currently seeking an experienced, EPA-qualified patent attorney to lead the Biotechnology Team in our new Copenhagen office.
- Excellent English language skills - other languages, in particular any Scandinavian languages, would be beneficial
- Outstanding technical ability and skill as a Patent Attorney
- Diligence, motivation and a client-orientated, commercially-focused attitude
- Preferably at least three years post-qualification experience
- Opportunities for short and longer-term secondments to our other European ofﬁces
- The freedom to define your own career goals and needs with continual mentoring to develop your career
- Responsibility for training and building a team of attorneys in the Copenhagen office
- An exciting range of clients and complex patent cases
- Excellent career development and partnership prospects, including equity options
- The opportunity to build long-term relationships with clients and establish your own network for business development
- Independence and client responsibility at an early stage
- Flexible working policy / remote working options / maternity leave / parental leave tailored to meet our employees’ needs
If you can demonstrate the experience and ambition we are looking for, we can create a role perfectly tailored to you. We recruit for talent and attitude and train for skills. You will be challenged to learn and are encouraged to make your mark on the firm.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!